He Did It!!!
I am hoping that Steve would be able to sit down and blog all about his trip, but the poor man has been non-stop since he got home. So here is some pictures of the trip and hopeful I will be able to sit him down in the next few days to blog about this BIG event.
Steve's brother Daniel has done a GREAT job blogging about this on his blog so if you would like to know all about the trip, RIGHT now you can visit his blog. It can be found on my side bar with the title Dan's Hiking Journal. I would like to thank Daniel and Nathan for making this trip with Steve, I know that he had a blast and it wouldn't have been the same without you guys there. I would also I like thank Steve's parents for the Hotel room for the boys to sleep it, I think it made the trip so much nicer then sleeping in a tent. THANK YOU!!
I am VERY excited to see what the next trip will be.




8 comments:
I'm glad he had a good trip, what an accomplishment.
The pictures are beautiful! I'm glad he had fun!
Those pictures are incredible! I bet you're glad he's home.
Wonderful pics, looks like they had a good time!
Nate and Hillary do live in Brigham City, I wonder if they live close to Jerry and Becky. Of course everybody there lives close, silly me (small town)
Peach Days is fun, you should try it sometime.
Good job Stevie!!! I'm proud of your accomplishment. It's neat that you will have this memory for a long time...Melissa
Those pictures are gorgeous!!! How awesome that he was able to do that:)
What an experience!! It would not have happened without Steve! You say you can't wait for the next adventure? NEITHER CAN I! Maybe this time we'll be able to use the bear spray. :)
Post a Comment