Monday, August 4, 2008

New Glasses!!!

With school being just around the corner the time had come for Shelby to go to eye doctor and get some NEW glasses!! Shelby decided to get some thinker frames. She had wanted glasses more like mine and I think she did a good job matching mine. She also decided to get two pairs one in black and one in brown. She wanted them to match her clothes a little better. I think she is growing up way to fast!! Now she is ready to start the fifth grade!! She looks so cute and the BEST thing is that she can see the chalkboard.


Steve also was in need of some new glasses. He found (I found) two different pairs and also got some sunglasses. He didn't want me to put his picture on the blog, if he thinks making dorky faces will stop me he was VERY wrong.

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Melinda said...

Oh, dorky faces makes it even MORE fun to post pictures of your reluctant husband :)

Anonymous said...

She looks so cute in her new glasses!!!

My husband really is annoyed by all my picture taking...I often get the same dorky looks:)

Hiller Family said...

Shelby looks super cute in her new glasses. I can't believe she is going to be in fifth grade, Ouch! I think it is great that you caught Steve with his true colors shining through.:)

Kimberly said...

I can't get over how much Shelby looks like you...wow! She does look really cute with those new glasses!

daveandvicky said...

Oh my gosh Shel,
You look fabulous. Find a picture of your mom in 5th grade, I can't believe the resemblance. You are making me very old, very fast. Beautiful girl.

Unknown said...

I really like glasses! I always wished I had some to make me look smarter!

Deanie said...

Very pretty girl...
Very silly Dad!
Is she tall like you too?
Your not old enough to have one going in to 5th grade!