First Day of School!!!
Yes, I am one of those Mom's taking pictures of my kids outside of the school.
It was filled with chocolate!!
Kennedy started the first grade this year!! She is VERY excited and has the same teacher that Braxton had when he was in first grade. We LOVE this Teacher!!
Braxton is in the Third grade and is very EXCITED!! This year will be a lot harder for Braxton his teacher gives Homework almost everyday. I think just means more work for me.
Shelby is Fifth grade. I no, I have a fifth grader!!
Shelby said she was to old for me to take her picture at her desk!
Here is to a GREAT year!!!

8 comments:
They all look so cute. I can't believe your baby is in first grade, that's got to age a person..:)
Those pictures are so cute! It looks so fun and exciting...I wish that Annie could have had a better experience in school.
That Teacher Survival Kit is adorable!
Hope they all had a good day. They look so cute and happy. Cute bribe gifts. Great idea!!!
I love that teacher survival kit! What a cute idea...I bet all of the teachers love you!I can't believe you have a 5th grader. I totally remember the 5th grade and remember feeling soooo old! Looks like you have the cutest kids in the school.
You know you have now reached a milestone. All kids in school, all day. Yesterday they were in diapers, tomorrow they will be married and you will be a grandma, not kidding...just wait.
Dang, you kids are adorable!!! I see your already sucking up to the teachers with the survivor kits, what a cute idea.
Those teacher survivor kits are such a good idea! I'll try to remember it in a few years!
They look so cute! It brings back so many good memories. I love the first days of school!
Post a Comment