8. Things I'm passionate about
- My Husband
- Shelby
- Braxton
- Kennedy
- Friends
- Parents
- In-Laws
- My Family
8. Books I've read and enjoyed
(sorry but I don't love to read but I do read w/ my kids)
- HSM 1
- HSM 2
- Charlie
- Hop on Pop
- Dora Dance Party
- Sunbeam Lesson Manual
- Wolf Cub Scout Manual
- Faith in God booklet (both for girls and boys)
8. Words/phrases I say often
- NO!!!
- Please Stop FIGHTING!!
- This is Darcie (I hate having to answer the phone @ work)
- What ya doing?
- DO NOT make a mess
- Just try it.
- WHATEVER
- Thanks!!
8 things I want to do before I die (in no particular order)
- Quit working
- Go on a Mission w/ Steve
- Travel to Scotland
- See my kids get married
- Get into GREAT shape
- Run in a 10K
- Taking a cooking class
- Take my kids on some ROCKIN' Vacations
8. Things I've leaned this past year
- To let things go
- To do my BEST
- One step at a time!!!
- To blog
- I can not make everyone happy.
- My girls are GREAT dancers
- Braxton LOVES video games
- Steve can do anything that he sets his mind to. (CRAZY hiking FOOL)
8. places I want to see
- Scotland
- NYC
- England
- Florida
- Alaska
- Canada
- Ohio ( to visit Chase & Raquel)
- Bahamas
8. Things I currently want/need
- The kids to go back to school
- My house totally finished
- My yard finished
- New clothes
- Food storage
- Happy Children
- Go out on a date w/ Steve (NO kids)
- A bigger T.V
8 people I want to tag
( If you have been tag already sorry but I don't have anyone else)
- Melinda
- Diane Passey
- Aly
- Kimberly
- Robyn
- My mom
- Daniel
- LaDean

5 comments:
Okay enough is enough you have to start reading! I recommend the twilight series, I know you will like it.
I always like to read these because I learn so much about the person writing it.
Oh, forgot to tell you love the new blog background, we are all getting so clever! (Aly has to call me and ask if I want to change mine, then I pick it out and she does it for me)
Cute colors!
You are so funny! I don't read books for myself much either. Unless it's a "Accountable Kids" or "How to be a better mom and wife" kind of thing:) Pathetic I know! I love reading tags, it is so fun to learn about others. I hate trying to think of all of the things about myself though...I guess I better start thinking:)
Great post Darcie. I laughed out loud when I read your book list. How funny! You are too cute! I love reading these lists. Yours just brings your personality to life!
Post a Comment