Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Daivs Family Reunion!!!

So Monday was the annual Davis Family Reunion!! What a blast this is to see A LOT of family in one place. To visit and catch up!! Of course you need food and we had a lot of that. And it wouldn't be a Davis Reunion if the kids didn't get to hit pinatas and get LOTS of candy!!

This is Kennedy having a great time that night. She loved playing on the play ground and hanging out w/ cousins. But I think she loved the CANDY the most!!

As you can tell Braxton is very proud of all his candy. This kid is CRAZY, I had a hard time getting a picture of him hitting. He would run up grab the bat and hit three times as fast as he could and then pass the bat off. Oh well at least he enjoyed himself!!!

As for Shelby I think her favorite part is holding and playing w/ her cousin Raegyn. She is becoming a GREAT little sitter!! She had a lot of FUN hitting also, but I think that she gave most of her candy to the younger kids. What a nice girl!!
We are counting down until next year!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Aly said...

It is always so much fun to get together with all of the family! It looks like you guys had such a wonderful time:)

Is that one of the hairbows you made in Kennedy's hair? It is so cute!

Darcie said...

Aly,

No, I wish. I haven't mastered the boutique bow. I bought them at this cute shop in Tooele.:)

Deanie said...

Family get togethers are the best! Pinatas scare me, we did one last year and I thought every grandkid was going to get hit with the bat!
But hey the candy is worth it.