So I have a new hobby!!!
I love doing my girls hair but more and more we have been doing alot of pony tail. When I saw this on a web page I just knew that I could make it. And so I did, I made lots and lots of this cute pony tail holders. I was amazed at how easy it was to make and how cute it was in my girls hair. Shelby and Kennedy love them.
http://bowdesigns.50webs.com/pony_tail_streamers.html
(this is the webpage that I use to make these cute hair bows)




7 comments:
They are super cute! I will take one of each THANKS!
So cute! I need instructions ASAP!
Yes...do post instructions! Your girls have beautiful hair!
Those are so cute! I love all of the different colors of ribbons and textures. ADORABLE!!!
I had to come back and say thanks for the link! I have always enjoyed making bows for Annie's hair and that site gave me sooo many more FUN ideas! Thank You!!!
Oh these are darling and it looks like your girl has really pretty hair to boot too. Brings back memories of having a girl young enough to put bows on!!
too cute!!! I can't wait for Ellady's hair to actually grow so I can do more than the pebbles look.
Post a Comment