Braxton has been wishing for a lizard for about a year and that wish came true last night.
His cousin Carsten gave Braxton his lizard Korver.
If you know Braxton you know that he loves animals and has been asking for a pet of his own for a long time.
We got him a fish but that was just not good enough.
He asked for a dog but with Kennedy's asthma we just couldn't have it.
So about a year ago he was watching T.V. and a young boy had a lizard for a pet, that was it.
Braxton from that point on asked for a lizard we put it off for as long as we could, but we couldn't pass up a FREE lizard!!
Braxton has been so EXCITED and nervous all at the same time.
Thanks to my sister and her family for bring him out and letting him join our family.
WELCOME to the family Korver!!!




5 comments:
Oh my gosh! I remember Michael having pet lizards and catching crickets to feed them. I love how happy Braxton looks...what a cutie! I can't wait to hear more stories about his new pet!
I don't know who is happier Darrin or Braxton. Anyway Korver fits nicely in his new family.
Love the name Korver!! Aren't boys fun?! I remember the trips to the pet store to buy crickets. (Never thought I'd ever buy crickets.) Here's to a long life Korver! Good luck family!!
*I* had a pet lizard when I was a kid. I remember one night the lid came off his cage and we had crickets everywhere.
Then, 10 years later, when I was managing apartments, we moved into a larger place and there were 5 crickets in the coat closet. The former tenants had a lizard...we have pictures of S with the vacuum chasing them down :)
Fun for Braxton...just bolt that cage lid down :)
You've made Darrin the happiest man on earth!!! Good luck for your new family member.
Post a Comment