Tuesday, August 12, 2008

HaPpY BiRtHdAy SiS!!!

Happy Birthday Sis!!
Happy Birthday to my one and only sister!!
Posted by Picasa



How lucky was I to grow up with a big sister!! Growing up I loved having a sister, she had the BEST clothes, make-up and her room was always so much more fun. We did have a few fights in our younger years!! LOL!! She has always been the one that I could tell anything to and even if she didn't like the choices I was making she was always there for and I always know how much she loves me. Growing up with a sister so close in age I always had someone to play with. I also had a teammate to help tease our brothers. I remember her VERY long and VERY VERY thick hair she would wake me up at 6:00 am to curl all that hair before school. I enjoyed those early morning talks but I sure didn't enjoy being up that early. One of my favorite memories would have to be going to Hawaii with her and my parents. ( NO brothers) It was so much fun just being able to hang out. She was my maid of honor and I was hers. She has always supported me in everything. She was there for all three of my babies birth, waiting right outside of the room. She loves my children so much and I know that she would do anything for them. I have enjoyed watching you get married start a family and just become you. I know that we don't always see eye to eye on everything, but I am so glad that we are sisters.

Alicia thanks for always being there for me.

I love you!!

HAPPY Birthday!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Alicia!! It's hard to believe that so many years ago I was babysitting you!!! Hope you have a good day!
Melissa

Hiller Family said...

My kids didn't even reconize us in those pictures. Thanks for the very kind words, you are way to nice! Love ya always.

Aly said...

Awww, that was such an incredibly sweet post about your Sis! It makes me wish that I had a sister to do all of those things with:) HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALICIA!!!

Kimberly said...

Those pictures are awesome! Sisters are the best...and you have an extra special one! Happy Birthday, Alicia!

Unknown said...

Love the pictures! Happy Birthday, Alicia! Sisters ARE the best!

Kat said...

Darcie, you are such a sweet sister! Alicia is lucky to have you.

Deanie said...

Great pictures and neat post to your sis.

Happy Birthday Alicia!!

Diane said...

What a nice post about your sister. I agree...she is pretty awesome! Happy birthday Alicia!