Friday, July 11, 2008

What to do when BORED in a small town!!

Posted by Picasa

So Friday late afternoon me and my good friend and neighbor were bored, so we decide that we would go to Walmart and buy some stuff to make hair bow. ( I am sick of paying an arm and a leg for cute hair things. So I am going to try to make them myself. I am sure I will post about that in the next few days.) As we walked around Walmart with our six kids we decided that because the girls had a dance sleepover party that night we should buy some new P.J.'s. As we looked the we found really cute summer P.J.'s and they we had a GREAT idea we would buy Kennedy and Kammy the same one. They said "Best Friends Forever" that was so fitting for these two girls who I don't think go over 12 hours with having to see one another. Then Shelby asked if she could have new P.J.'s sure I said and then Marynn the 3 year wanted P.J.'s like Shelby so we totally found matching ones. I know a 10 year and a 3 year but if you have meant these two girls you would understand. Marynn has become Shelby's little friend that just loves to do anything and everything that Shelby is doing and Shelby does mind on bite. So then of course we just had to get the boys matching sleepwear also. No way could we leave them out of the FUN! You would think that would be enough for the kids to all have matching P.J.'s, but no we still hadn't had enough FUN. Next we decided that we should do the girls hair the same and then of course we had to take picture to show everyone what BIG DORKS we are. So I hope you enjoy what we do for FUN in our boring small town!!

1 comment:

Hiller Family said...

Your kids look ADORABLE! Sounds like fun...