I thought I would take a minute to say Happy Birthday to my husband!! He is the LOVE of my life and I am so glad that you are in my life. Thank you for working so hard for our family. You are a great Dad and a wonderful husband. What can I say I married the greatest man EVER!
Happy Birthday Honey!!
I thought I would show everyone what Steve has been doing when he is not watching soccer game or running the girls from dance class to dance class. Or not working on our home projects. He loves to Hike and has been doing a lot more of it in the past year. Here is some pictures of him hiking and some other things that he likes. Hope you enjoy. The last picture is of Mt. Whitney the highest peak in the 48 states. This will be his BIG hike for this year.
Good Luck Honey! I LOVE YOU!!




2 comments:
Happy Birthday STEVE!!!
I hope your birthday was as fulfilling as mine!!
Snow Report for Whitney, June 18, 2008: ONLY A LITTLE ON THE SWITCHBACKS!!!! Hikers are hitting the roof of America without crampons and ice axes. 35 Days. But who's counting?
I can't wait to share the top with you!!!!!
Post a Comment