So this might be a long post.
The girls had there annual dance recital on Thursday and here are a few of the pictures and I'll try to tell you what they are doing in each dance.

This is Shelby in her tap dance. She was moving so fast that it was very hard to get a good picture of her. I am amazed at how good she is becoming.

This is Kennedy in her tap dance. She works really hard and the hard work is sure showing.

Shelby is in the performing team this year and this is just one of the Jazz dances that she does. This is one of my favorite dance that Shelby did this year. She really seems to enjoy her Jazz dances.

Kennedy was also in the performing team this year and this cute little dance was my favorite dance that she did. It was so cute. My friend Brandy video tape most of the dances so I'll post a few when she gets me a copy.

Shelby has been taking Ballet for two years and that silly girl has been telling me that she doesn't think that she has been learning anything, WRONG!! I was so impressed with her skill in Ballet. She is really doing well.
This video is of both the girls doing a piece of their Cheer dance. This dance is so CUTE. And I LOVE that they dance together.
Both of these picture of are of the last dance this is the dance that the performed at Kearns High and placed fourth. It's to the music from Fame. The both had there own dance and they also had small parts together.
Award Party!!
Kennedy was LUCKY enough to have two friend in her class they all got trophy.
This is Shelby winning the Student of the Year. As you can see on her face she was SHOCKED! The student of the year is picked by all the teachers. Some of the things that was said about she was that she is always so HAPPY and loves to learn and loves to HELP the other girls in her classes. With being the Student of the Year Shelby can take as many classes as she would like next year for FREE. Yes for FREE. Awesome job Shelby for working so hard and for just being you.
I am so pleased with both of the girls hard work and I am EXCITED to see what the next year will bring.
Thanks to all the GREAT teachers that have worked with the girls this year and the years that have pasted.
WE LOVE DANCE BIZ, TOOELE!!
2 comments:
That is so exciting for SHELBY!! I am also excited for you to only have to pay for girl instead of two. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!1
WOWZER!!! What a cutie! I bet you're glad she's saving you a few bucks!
Post a Comment