Happy Father's Day, Dad! I have the very best Dad in the world!! He has always worked really hard for our family. Thanks dad for the example that you have set for me. I was lucky enough to have a dad that was worthy to baptism and teach me the gospel.
So this picture is one of my favorites. Just because I love all these older pictures of my dad before he shaved off that CRAZY mustache. LOVED IT!!
This picture of one of the many trips that my dad took us on. He took me, my sister and my mom to Hawaii it was a BLAST!! This picture also shows him as the CLOWN that he is. He has ALWAYS been a BIG child. Growing up all my friends said I had the COOLEST dad, and they were RIGHT!!
This picture is off my dad and me at my wedding. What a wonderful support.
This picture is of him and two of my kids. I don't think there is anything that he wouldn't do for ALL his grand kids. I LOVE the fact that when we just drop by his house he will DROP everything and come home to visit with us. That sure makes us feel very important. Thanks Dad for everything that you have done for me and my family. Thanks for always putting up with me. Thanks for all your LOVE and SUPPORT!Happy Father's Day, Dad!!

1 comment:
I like you new set up, share the secrets sis!
Post a Comment