Today we were invited to the Draper Temple open house by our friends Matt, Kim and the girls. We headed out about 8:45 am and got to a church in Draper about 10am, we parked the cars went inside watch a little movie about the Temple and then loaded a bus for a 6 minute ride to the Draper Temple. It was AWESOME, the kids enjoyed walking threw each room. As we walked we would try to example what they were seeing, it was FUN to see them react to the different rooms. As we sat in the sealing room, I loved watching Steve pick up Braxton and Kennedy so that they could see themselves in the forever mirrors. It made me so happy that Steve and I were married. After a quick ride back to the church, we headed to The Training Table for lunch. It was really nice to sit and visit with friends.
Thanks Matt, Kim and girls for inviting us and hanging out with us half the day, we had a GREAT time.
P.S. I found out how to get FREE ticket to the open house for anyone who would like to try to go here is the web address.
http://www.lds.org/temples/openhouseinfo/0,12357,1921-1-590,00.html


6 comments:
That's a great experience for your kids. I'll have to go to that temple sometime.
Sounds like lots of fun, what a neat experience for your children.
I want to make a special trip to SL just so I can take my kids to the open house. I think it would be such a great teaching experience for them. I'm glad you got to go!
That is so cool, we are going in March. With my parents, I am excited to take Lilli. It is great that your kids will remember this. Hope they wrote it down.
That's so cool. I'm really excited to take Parker this week!
How fun, we are going on the 5th!
Post a Comment