Braxton had his first Cub Scout pinewood Derby last night. It was a lot of FUN!!! He made a BYU truck (he is the only BYU fan in this house) with a lot of help from his dad. Braxton had a lot of fun racing it down the track. I was very proud of what a good sport he was when he won he was excited but didn't rub it in and when he lost he was sad but didn't get mad. Everyone was awarded a trophy, his was for the Best Paint Job. He also got his Wolf Badge and a gold arrow point and silver arrow point, it was a FUN night.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Pinewood Debry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Love the Pinewood Derby, brings back a lot of memories, looks like he had a blast!!
I love Braxton car, good job on winning a few. Sounds like lots of fun.
That's a really cool car! I think Chase will be making one soon, he'll have to call Braxton for some pointers!
Oh, so fun!! Lucas is always asking about pinewood derby and when it is, he can't wait.
Too fun! How did he become a BYU you fan? Pinewood Derby's are so exciting!
Devon can't wait for our boys to be old enough to build cars for the pinewood derby! It looks like it was a lot of fun too!
Oh the memories! The Pinewood Derby is such fun for those little guys! Great car!!
I'm terrified of anything scouting...I'll have no clue!
Post a Comment