8 favorite places to eat out
1. Chessecake Factory
2. Del Taco
3. Cafe Rio
4. Olive Garden
5. Red Robin
6. Training Table
7. Panda Express
8. Bajio
8 top TV Shows
1. Biggest Loser
2. Lost
3. Life
4. Hero
5. Brothers & Sisters
6. Get it sold
7. American Choppers
8. Food Challenge
8 Quirks
1. I am a totally clean freak
2. I don't like mayo... YUCK!!!
3. I LOVE to sing
4. I enjoy doing little girls hair
5. I don't know how to drive a stick and have no plans to learn
6. I LOVE staying up late watching TV.
7. I hate the smell of milk.
8. I hate wearing shoes... LOVE wearing white socks ALL the time. Just ask my neighbors.
8 wish list items
1. For my car to get fixed (HA HA!!)
2. Finish third bathroom
3. Finish Shelby's room
4. Travel to Scotland
5. Finish fixing piano.. so my kids can take lessons.
6. Take cooking classes.
7. Finish side yard cement
8. Quit working
8 things I look forward to everyday
1. Talking to friends
2. Listening to my kids stories
3. Finishing my to do list.
4. Laughing
5. Husband coming home from work
6. reading every ones blogs
7. Listening to music
8. Eating dinner as a family
Tag 8 People....
1. Alicia
2. Mom
3. Aly
4. Kimberly
5. Emily
6. Raquel
7. Brandy
8. Melinda
If you don't want to play along no worries. I just haven't had anything to post lately. Kelli had this on her blog and I thought it would be FUN!!!

3 comments:
I love learning new things about my friends. Thanks for sharing!
Sweet I made the blog!!!! Thanks for sharing. I never tag anyone cause they never do it. So I just say who ever wants to. Your awesome.
That is such a cute idea is it alright if I put that on my blog?
Post a Comment