

What a nice day outside... but I am not outside I am inside scrubbing away. It is that time a year again for spring cleaning... cleaning out all the closets, drawers and getting ride of all that junk that some how we collect. Every year I vow to just keep it clean and every year I am doing a little better. I cannot wait for the day that I find a magic wand. Until that time if you stop by my house today I am most likely not going to hear you knocking and I sure hope the neighbors don't call the cops about the REALLY loud music coming from my house. Well my little break is over and I am back to work. Happy Spring Cleaning!!!

1 comment:
I LOVE the way I feel emotionally when the spring cleaning is done!! Good job for getting it all done!
Post a Comment