Monday, April 13, 2009

HaPpY EaStEr!!!

This Easter we made sure was a very simple one. The kids each got a Rain Forest Cafe sweatshirt and animal and a small bucket of candy. This is Shelby bucket and her all ready to go to church.

Kennedy LOVED her white tiger and enjoyed all the candy!!! Do mind her PJ's... sometime after I got her ready for bed she must have sneaked into Daddy's drawer and put on one of his shirts. Doesn't she look great all ready for church.

Braxton has a hard time finding his Easter bucket... that Bunny he hide it in the suitcase down stairs. Doesn't he look SHARP all ready for church.

This year the kids wanted to color eggs... I have to admit it I don't like hard boiled eggs so this is the first year that we have done this. The kids had a lot of FUN!! Now I just have to get someone to eat all of them. YUCK!!!

I thought I would throw this picture in... It's my front door. I love the way this one turned out!!! Thanks Kimberly... If you are looking for vinyl I have someone GREAT, just call me and I pass on her info.
Okay back to Easter... After church we had a RELAXING day... the kids played outside with all the new stuff that they got from Grandpa & Grandma on Saturday. I made a good dinner and dessert. I was the LUCKY one who got a nice nap...Thanks Steve!!! It was GREAT day!!
HAPPY EASTER!!!

5 comments:

Hiller Family said...

Sounds like lots of fun, your kids look cute.

Kelli said...

Fun Easter! Your kids looked so cute at church. Thanks Braxton for sharing your toy with Jordan! He likes to take things that aren't his.

Diane said...

Your kids look pretty darn cute in those pictures! I'm glad you had a nice Easter. Your front door is adorable!

Kimberly said...

OH my gosh, your door turned out so cute! I love the flowers with it!! And, I need to make some cute Easter baskets like yours. You always seem to come up with the cutest craft ideas!

Diane said...

That vinyl is so cute! I really liked how you did the cans for easter. Do you do those every year or re-use the same ones?