Saturday, April 11, 2009

Davis Easter Party!!!

Every year my parents have everyone over for some GREAT food.

And a REALLY fun Easter HUNT... This thing is CRAZY every year. My Grandpa & Grandma Davis started this CRAZY hunt when I was really young.. I don't remember a year that this FUN tradition didn't happen. My parents went all out this year and my grandparents also bought a lot of FUN stuff for the kids to find.

These first pictures are of Kennedy... she had so MUCH fun. I think we had to empty her CUTE Easter bucket two times.

Shelby didn't need any help from Steve or I. I couldn't even catch her to take more pictures of her. I was LUCKY to get this one, they only time she would come to me is when she need to empty the bucket.

Braxton.. Braxton.. what a clown. This kid like Shelby needed NO help he was off and running. I think he was the first one that need to empty his bucket and I am pretty sure he empty that thing the most. He was a good sport about making sure everyone had one of everything. He also decided that the bucket would make a GREAT hat, then got Carsten to join in the FUN after that I think most of the kids were using the bucket as a hat.

Thanks Grandpa & Grandma for another CRAZY and FUN Easter hunt!!!

F.Y.I... I have started a NEW blog is darcieloveshair.blogspot.com/ I am going to try to post all those CRAZY do's that I do on my poor girl's hair.

3 comments:

Raquel said...

Looks like fun! Happy Easter!

Hiller Family said...

It was fun seeing you guys, as always the kids were spoiled rotten.

Aly said...

Happy Easter! That looks like so much fun!