So I have been such a BAD mom this... well not true but I haven't taken any pictures of the FUN that we have been having this week. So I guess I will just write about and you will have to picture it in your head.
Monday...
As I cleaned the house, did laundry and put away all the gear from the trip. The kids had a lot of FUN just playing with friends OUTSIDE!!! I was so glad that the weather was NICE. After I finished all my to do list. I ordered pizza... we NEVER have it deliver but Kennedy had THREE book it coupons so I decide that if I order all three and a cheese pizza, I could feed my kids and any friends that were still hanging around. Of course I was HAPPY when the kids wanted to eat it outside on a blanket... NO mess inside I was totally HAPPY!!!
Tuesday...
The kids have been DYING to see Monster vs. Aliens... so off we went to the movies. For lunch this day we had movie popcorn, nachos and LOTS of soda... I know I am not going to get mother of the year award, but I think it is OK once in awhile to eat CRAP food for lunch!!!
After the movie we just got to again play with friends. And I got to prepare for Enrichment night. We made the CUTE paint cans that I posted about a while back. It was REALLY fun and everyone was so CRAFTY!!!
You would think that this was a GREAT day and you would be right until... I got home to a BROKEN car in my drive way!!! The Grand Am had over heated!! YUCK!!! At least it overheated in the driveway and not on I-80. I am glad that we are BLESSED to have one of Steve co-workers live in Tooele, Steve was able to get a ride the rest of the week.
Wednesday...
Today was the day that I got a little break from my kids. I won a contest at work a few months ago. The contest was district wide... All the A/C (my job title) had to work with everyone in the store to get some new training done... the top three got lunch with the district HR. Of course I won... OK I took second but good enough for me. So I got to go with the District HR, the HR that helps our store, the District Manager and the LP Manager... we went to The Cheesecake Factory. It was really nice to visit with all of this BIG timers. It was also a nice break from the kids. Thanks to a good friend Brandy that watched them.
Thursday...
We played with friends all day... well after the rain stopped!!! I LOVE the rain but I was HAPPY when we got a break and the kids could play outside. We went to lunch at McDonald's with some GOOD friends and after they all went to there house and painted. They all LOVED it. My friend took some picture so maybe I will post some later. Then Kennedy had her first soccer practice of the season and then it was off to watch Braxton practice. The kids went home and watched Bolt that I had rented and I was OFF to work.
Friday...
Steve started bright and early working on the car and he is still working at this moment. Shelby wanted to see the NEW Hannah movie... so Shelby, Kennedy and I went to see the movie. I couldn't get Braxton to come along... he was NO WAY coming he said!! I liked the movie and the girls LOVED it. It was really cute and I like the story line. It was a good show for Shelby to see. After that it was food shopping...we had NO food!!! We are now getting ready for movie night as soon as Steve is ready!!! I am hoping to everything works out and we will be back to be a two car family!!!
We have had a good spring break... we didn't do anything AMAZING, but we had a lot of FUN!!! The kids are EXCITED for the annual Davis Easter Party tomorrow!!! I will make sure that I bring my camera!!!

1 comment:
Sounds like lots of fun!
Post a Comment