Sunday, June 7, 2009

Check This Out!!!

So my cute friend Erin makes jewelry. I think it's the ONLY jewelry that I wear. She also makes the CUTEST watches ever. She has start a blog to show off and sale some of these watches. Her husband was just laid off so I thought I would give her some FREE advertisement. Check out her blog.

http://watchinout.blogspot.com/


Right now she is having a great deal buy three watch bands get one FREE!!!

4 comments:

Ms. Jodie said...

They are so cute. I would be interested in getting one from her. How much is the watch itself? Is that seperate from the bands? Let me know. thanks

Aly said...

How fun, I will have to check it out!!

Ms. Jodie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ms. Jodie said...

I would like to get the watch that is displayed with the black and clear band let me know if that is ok