Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Awards/Field Day

This morning Shelby received an award for being on the High Honor Roll all year... Way to GO!!! We are so pleased with the her this year she has taken school very serious and has worked really hard this year. During the assembly it shocked me to think that she is going to be sixth grader next year. When did I get so old??

Steve was able to go and help Braxton's class with field day. I was able to make the last few minutes and got a few shoots of Braxton and Kennedy. What a great year my kids have had. We have LOVE the kids teachers. We are EXCITED for the summer break but I am sure with in a week my kids will be ready to go back to school. I am sure we will have more to post tomorrow... LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: