After school was over on Friday the kids and I jumped in the car. Had a quick stop for Braxton to get a haircut. Then it was of to Layton for a BBQ with Steve family. If you know me at all you know I hate driving if I am not sure how to get there. Anyway thanks to my sweet husband who is help me find my way!!! We make it to the BBQ. I don't have much to say about the BBQ we are grateful to Daniel & Kristy for having us up but the whole thing was a little upsetting to me. It is not something that at this point I care to share.
After the BBQ....
The kids school rented out the local pool the kids got to swim for FREE for 2 hours. The kids had to earn this by not missing more then 8 days of school all year. It was a lot of FUN. I love watching the kids play in the water and I am GRATEFUL for good friends that help me keep an eye on my kids. (I forgot my contracts so I couldn't see anything after I took off my glasses) THANK YOU Brandy & Andrea for helping.
As you can tell by the pictures I didn't bring in my camera so these pic's are from after and Kennedy didn't want her picture taken I told her I would post the picture of her under her towel. She didn't believe me!!! LOL she doesn't know her mom that well.
Saturday....
Both Braxton and Kennedy had soccer games. I finally got a few shoots of Kennedy playing. I wish I could have got more but my allergies were in over drive and I could see after about 30 minutes I had to go sit in the car. I haven't had allergies this bad in 10 years. After Kennedy's game we stop at Del Taco for lunch.
The girl's dance company were invited to dance at the library. We were running a little late... I feel asleep. That is so unlike me I am the one who has my girl's all ready and there early. It ended up being OK the girl's did great and I don't think anyone noticed that Shelby's hair was VERY messy. OH well.
After the dance performance we were going to go to our ward summer party but I fell asleep and then it started raining... So I still wanted to do something fun with the kids so called up my friend and we took the kids to see The Night at the Museum 2. I liked it and the kids LOVED it. All in all it ended up being a good day. The rain sure help with allergies... thank heavens.
4 comments:
So much fun!!! I really need to learn how to post my pictures like that, will you show me?
Yay for summer! That looks like a great first weekend of no school!
Sounds like your busy,busy,busy, but sure sounds like fun!
No wonder you fell asleep, I'm am going to take a nap after reading how busy you were. LOL Sounds fun.
Post a Comment