I have said it before I LOVE watching movies and I am glad to say that my kids also enjoy it. Last night the local Drive-In was showing two kid friendly movies. So we packed up the EX and headed to see The Race to Witch Mountain and Hannah Montana. The girls and I had already seen both movie and Braxton had seen The Race to Witch Mountain. We still had a lot of FUN!!!
Kennedy fell asleep during the first movie and Shelby was fast asleep at the beginning of Hannah Montana, Braxton and I made it all the way to the end. By the time we got home it was 1 am. I am thinking that tonight will be an early night.
(Steve is working weekend night shifts so he was not able to join us)

2 comments:
How fun! I love the drive ins and now that the weather is getting warm. I think that sounds like a great idea and my kids would love those movies too.
I've decided that the Drive-In Movies have nothing to do with watching a movie...it's all about the atmosphere, the food, the laughing, being together, and lying out under the starry sky for a flick! Now I can't wait to go:)
The dance pictures are so fun, can't wait to see more!
Post a Comment