Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Talent Show

This morning Shelby and her friend Jaycee danced in the school talent show. First I have to say that I LOVE watching Shelby dance she is VERY talented and she just has so MUCH fun!!! Shelby and Jaycee did there performing jazz dance and did a GREAT job. I am so glad that Shelby loves to share her talent.
I love this time of year the girls will start dancing a lot... This Saturday both girls will be dancing at the local library and then they have one performance after another til the end of June. So prepare yourself for LOTS of posts about dance.

3 comments:

Hiller Family said...

She looks so cute! I can't believe how old she is getting.

Raquel said...

Oh, I miss elementary talent shows! The lucky kids are almost done!

Ms. Jodie said...

Her costume is so cute. She is so talented. It looks like she is having fun!