On Wednesday Braxton and his cub scout group went on a little hike up Middle Canyon. They have working on a lot this month during den meeting. They have made a lots of snacks... trail mix to take on the hike. They talked about the buddy system and they have been also learning about taking pictures. So Wednesday during the hike they got to take pictures and here is Braxton's pictures. I was pretty impressed with how well he used the camera. Now I just need to download them to a disk and print them and help him make a poster for pack meeting on Tuesday. I am sure I will post pictures of that later.
I have to admit that I was VERY nervous about let someone else take Braxton hiking... but he had a lot of fun and can not wait to hike again. I am sure that was great for Steve to hear.
~~Steve went hiking Wednesday Night with Daniel and Nate to read all about it log on to Daniel's blog... http://www.outdooragenda.blogspot.com/ ~~


1 comment:
I hope Braxton's scout leader is a good outdoorsman and not a church appointed person. By the sounds of it he is. Is Braxton enjoying the outdoors? Is he going to be joining me on some hikes some day? That would be really cool if he enjoy's hiking and we could share some fun hikes in the future!
Post a Comment