Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day Celebration!!!

Silly Grandpa & Grandma wanted the kids to be able to swim on Saturday during our Mother's Day BBQ. My dad go the pool heated to over 90' and the kids LOVED it. I couldn't get my kids out. We had GREAT food but I don't think my kids enjoy any of it. They ate just enough so they could jump back into the pool. It was a great... I love watching my kids swim and play with all of there cousins. Thanks mom & dad for another GREAT party. We are looking forward a great summer with LOTS of pool time!!!
As for Sunday... the kids made me breakfast in bed and made lots of VERY cute cards. Kennedy made me a calendar and the kids each made me a very cute coupon book at church. Steve was not feeling well so went went home early. The rest of the day was filled with relax, listening to kids play and have a great steak dinner. I was LUCKY enough to get my Mother's Day gift from Steve a little early. I got a cricket, I got it early so that I could make invites to my cousin's bridal shower invites. I love it and can not wait to use it. Thanks to my AWESOME hubby and my WONDERFUL children for a GREAT Mother's Day!!!

4 comments:

Raquel said...

Those are fun pictures and it looks like a great time!

Hiller Family said...

Happy Mothers Day! Sounds like a fun day.

Kimberly said...

I love everything about summer! The smell of sunscreen, bbq's, sun tans, and SWIMMING! Sounds like you're getting off to a good start and Happy (belated)Mother's day!!

Diane said...

Happy Mothers Day!! Great pictures of your fun day! We had fun hearing about it from your mom and dad. It was so much fun having them here!!