
As this soccer season comes to an end... Okay Braxton still has a few games but it's getting close. He has been a part of a GREAT team, he has learned a lot and is LOVES to play. This season his team was called the Dark Knights, a family member of one of his team's players made this AWESOME banner and so last Saturday the whole team took a minute to let me take some pictures. What a bunch of CUTE kids. It has been over all a really good year. I am glad that Braxton had this chance to learn from a good coach and be part of a good team. We are sad that next year a few of his team and his coach will be leaving for the comp. team. We wish them the best of luck.
(Kennedy's next game I will try to get some pictures of her team. )


3 comments:
What a soccer cutie!!
You're a full fledged soccer mom! What's that like? I love the pics!
Too fun! Congratulations on a great season!!
Post a Comment