Thursday night was the girl's Summer Recital. They did a AWESOME job. I watch them all year long practice and I am STILL shocked at how much they have learned in a year. This first group of picture are of Kennedy. She danced in 4 dance this year.
#1- Over the Rainbow-- Jazz Performing Team
#2 Power Cheer-- Cheer w/ Shelby
#3 Bring The House Down-- Performing Team Tap
#4 Seasons Production ( Thriller- Fall) The Entire Performing Teams.
She has learned so much this year and LOVES going to dance. She has a GREAT class that really try hard and just seem to have FUN!!!
As for Shelby... She was the Student of the Year last year, so ALL her classes were FREE. She took everything. She was in 7 dances and looked WONDERFUL in all of them.
#1 369-- Hip Hop
#2 Orinoco Flow-- Performing Team Ballet
#3 Girls Just Wanna Have Fun-- Performing Team Tap
#4 Power Cheer-- Cheer Team w/ Kennedy
#5 They Don't Want Music-- Hip Hop
#6 Together-- Performing Team Jazz
#7 Seasons Production-- (Winter Song-Winter) Entire Performing Teams.
It was a GREAT night the girl's had so much fun and really did a WONDERFUL job. I would like to thank ALL the Dance Teachers for all there time, effort and love they put into teaching my girls.
SO thank you Casey, DeLene, Angie and Lynzie!!!
Also I BIG thank you to ALL that come to watch the girls it means so MUCH to them that you came.



1 comment:
It looks like you both have so much fun dancing. I miss dance.
Post a Comment