Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Hair Cuts!!!

Yesterday I took the girl's to get hair cuts... FINALLY. It has been on my to do list for about a month. Shelby got 3 inches cut off and add some more layers. The hair dresser straighted it and Shelby LOVES the new look!!!
As for Kennedy... last Tuesday we went to Avery's dance Recital and one of the teachers that teaches at West Valley Studio and the Tooele Studio cut all her hair off... Kennedy loved it and from that point said she wanted to cut her hair. I was also very excited I LOVE Kennedy's hair short. It does make her look a little older which I am not a FAN of.









5 comments:

Kat said...

cute CUTE!

Hiller Family said...

I love it Kennedy! Shelby yours is cute too.

Raquel said...

Those are some darn cute girls! I love the new cuts!

Kelli said...

Cute girls!!!!

Ms. Jodie said...

I love your hair. You girls look like models.