Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July!!!

This year the girl's didn't dance in the parade, they were EXCITED to get to watch the parade. We were join by lots of good friends, we were also joined by two nephews and a niece that we had spending a day with us. The parade was nice... well not everything was nice. We had a group of people that were standing by us that we just not nice. They took candy from our kids and they just keep taking over our space. I think I next year we will have to get more people to help fill our spot. It was fun anyway!!!

Her are the kids in their 4th of July outfit... I missed getting a pic of Braxton. I see why I only had three kids and no more. I had a hard time keeping track of them all.

Every year we go to some good friends for FIREWORKS.... Thanks Birch Family!!! We love going to your house every year. All the kids had some much fun and I think it is a GREAT way to spend the 4th. Steve had to work, but he didn't miss out of fireworks he got to watch them from the Water Dept.!!!

1 comment:

Ms. Jodie said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun! I love the shirts!!