Thursday, July 16, 2009

Harry Potter!!!

Last night I went to see the new Harry Potter movie. The only time that worked out for me and my friend Brandy was 10:10pm. I thought... I stay up late all the time and so I decided to go. We got there early and I am glad that we did. I really enjoyed the movie. I have not read the book but I am thinking that I might start reading them to my kids. Anyway... The movie was GOOD and I didn't feel tried so I was happy. We got home a little after 1 am. I changed the laundry and went to bed. Got up this morning at 8am and felt just fine. Did my normal Thursday routine... about 4pm I totally CRASHED. I am getting old or what?? Sad. Oh well... It was a good movie and I am still glad that we went. Thanks Brandy and Tammy for coming with me. Now I am debating if I should take the kids to see... anyone else seen it, did you take your kids??

No comments: