The day started with Steve and I shaving Braxton's head. Well Steve started and it looked AWFUL so I took over and I have to say it doesn't look to bad. After we had lunch at the kids favorite place Del Taco and the off to The Home Depot to get the finishing items to finish the bathroom. Now Steve has to just fine a few hours to finish the plumbing, install the lighting and I need to paint. (The paint will only take an hour we tiled almost ALL of the bathroom, Pictures to come.) Steve then left for work and the kids played with friends. About 6:30pm the kids got ready and we were off to the Tooele Children's Parade. The kids had a great time being in the parade with all there church friends. Shelby was bored so she started doing tricks... cart wheels, toe touches, etc. It was really cute. Braxton walked the parade holding a sign and Kennedy got to ride in the trailer. After the parade the kids got otter pops.
After the parade we went across the street and hung out with The Hamilton's, the kids second home. I swear if they are not home they are most likely across the street. I LOVE it. After playing for awhile and the sun going down.
We got to stay and watch the fireworks that the Hamilton's let off. The kids had lots of FUN with poppers, sparklers and then sitting a watching fireworks. It was SO much FUN. Thanks to our good friends for a fun evening.
Happy Pioneer Day!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment