Thursday, June 11, 2009

HaPpY BiRtHdAy KeNnEdY!!!

I am SHOCKED that I am going to say this but my "BABY" turn seven!!! What?? The day was filled with lots of fun activities. First thing I made her breakfast... she LOVES eggs. So I made blueberry muffins, eggs and bacon. It was good! After everyone finished breakfast we let her open her gifts. She got a I-dog, a cute outfit and she asked for NEW underwear so she got new underwear. She was EXCITED and couldn't wait to take a shower and put on her new underwear and outfit. We were HAPPY to have a little bite of sunshine so she could ride bikes with friends.

Usually on their odd birthday we don't have friend parties, we go to dinner as a family and they get to pick where we go. Well Kennedy had dance to dinner was going to be out of the question. We told her that she could pick where we went to lunch instead... I was thinking that she would pick Applebee's or another sit down place. BUT nope she said "I want to go to McDonald's"... What?? She has never been a big fan of McD's. She doesn't like there chicken nuggets. So Steve and I were a little shocked but it was want she wanted so we went. It was LOUD and crazy.

A few weeks ago I had a chicken select meal from McD's and Kennedy eat one or two... I guess she LOVES them cause that is the reason why she wanted to go to McD's. She was a HaPpY KiD!!!

After lunch she got to play for a little until dance. I picked up some CUTE cupcakes for her to bring to class. She LOVES her dance friends. After dance she watched WIPE OUT with her dad. Steve and the kids LOVE this show. I had a R.S planning meeting. When I got home we had birthday cake. I wish I would have got a better picture of the cake. Kennedy said she wanted a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. So that is what I made. We made it look like a chocolate donut.. another one of her favorites. It was cute. She had a great day. I am still in SHOCK that she is SEVEN!!! WOW!!!

5 comments:

Raquel said...

What a fun day! She looks darling in her new outfit! I want some blueberry muffins now!

Aly said...

Happy Birthday Kennedy! Sounds like she had a FANTASTIC day!!

Kimberly said...

She would fit in great with my kids! All they ever want to eat is McD's!! Happy Birthday Kennedy! I can't believe your baby is 7...wow, is right!

Ms. Jodie said...

Happy Birthday Kennedy. I cant beleive you are seven already. I hope you had a great day!

Ms. Jodie said...

Happy Birthday Kennedy. I cant beleive you are seven already. I hope you had a great day!