For the 24th of July weekend we head back up to Flaming Gorge, this time the WHOLE family was able to come. My brother Chase and his little family were in town on vacation and were able to head up to my parents cabin and my sister was able to skip school to come too.
We spend Friday at the lake, the kids love the lake. I think the tube has to be one of their favorite things in the world. They LOVE playing both around the shore and being pulled by the boat. Well not Shelby... I don't think she got on the boat one time this whole trip. Silly girl. She had a blast just playing with all her cousins on the shore.

Saturday we head back to the lake and today my parents had some CRAZY water guns... I love them and will be looking for them for the kids to play with them at home. I wish I would have snapped some shoots during the BIG water fight, but I left the camera at the cabin. BUT no one was safe, the kids LOVED it.
Here are a few pictures of my brother Chase's baby Mason. He is growing up so fast and is the cutest thing ever. We loved spending the weekend with him.
If you don't know Steve LOVES water skiing and had a lot of fun Saturday morning, when my two brothers and Steve got up a little early and head out for some morning skiing. These pictures are from Friday that I stole from my sister-in-laws facebook. I love watching him ski. Thanks Chad for taking him, he had TONS of fun!!!
Back at the cabin the kids had fun. Braxton & his cousin Carsten had lifesavers fights. Shelby loves driving the golf cart, Kennedy loves riding on the golf cart and playing on the playground that my parents have at the cabin. They also got a few rides on the razor and 4wheelers thanks to my dad and two brothers.
Spend the weekend with my family was a lot of fun. The food was WONDERFUL, the card games were FULL of laughs and we are so blessed to have such a wonderful family.
Thanks for a wonderful weekend!!





2 comments:
That was so much fun and it was so good to see you guys!
It was a nice change having all of us there..:)
Post a Comment