Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Getting Ready For Back To School!!

I can not believe that it is already that time again... back 2 school shopping. Well we haven't done a lot of shopping but Kennedy had her 8 year old well child check and she is doing wonderful!! She is in the 50% tile for everything height, weight, etc. The doctor was a little worried about her vision not being were she thought it should be. No worries I had already scheduled her annual eye exam.

So last Friday we head to Eye Master in Sugar House and had all three kids eye checked, and you guessed it Kennedy is now the proud owner of two new pair of glasses. The eye Dr. said that she might only need to wear them at school to see the chalk board and she might like to wear them when she goes to movies and such. Doesn't she look cute!! She picked them out all by herself.
Shelby also got two new pairs of glasses. You can not tell from the pictures but they are different just a little. I can not believe that Shelby is going to start Junior High in the next few weeks. She had her 12 year old well child check yesterday and she has FINALLY made it to 5 ft. in height, she has been so worried that she was going to stay 4 ft.10 for the rest of her life. She also fines her self in the 50% tile in height, weight... etc.
Shelby also got braces but in June, but I guess I never posted a picture. She hates them but I keep telling her they will be worth the pain!!
 
We also had Braxton's eyes check and he has wonderful vision, he is feeling a little left out cause everyone else in the family has glasses. I love that kid, he makes me laugh.

We did a little school shopping while we were in town and I am not sure about all of you, but I am having a really hard time looking at sweater, jeans and long sleeved when it is 100 degrees outside. With the way the weather has been I am thinking the kids are going to be in shorts until October this year.
I am not glad that Summer break is coming to a end, I do LOVE having my kids home during the day, BUT I will be SUPER happy when I don't have to hear that no one can play and I am bored ALL day long.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ms. Jodie said...

Cute glasses girls I love them. I also like Shelby's braces it gives her some bling!! Good luck with school.