Sunday, September 14, 2008

Kyler & Raegyn Come To Visit!!!

So this past weekend we had two extra guest. My nephew Kyler and niece Raegyn come to stay for the weekend. Raegyn as you can tell LOVES the girls handbag. She was having a hard time picking just one to use, I think at one time she had three. Each one filled with toys. She was a lot of FUN to watch.
Kyler was always on the move and really hard to get to take a picture. I would say Kyler and he would show me a toy. This is one of his favorite Transformers. I think he sleep and play with them all weekend.
Raegyn loves Shelby to hold her. She would run up to Shelby and put her hands up.
So I LOVE doing little girls hair and having Raegyn around was a lot of fun.

For a special treat on Saturday night I made cupcakes. They were a HIT and I wish I would have taken pictures of Kyler and Raegyn eating them. They had them all over from head to toe!! I am not sure how much they taste but they had fun anyway!!

We had a lot of FUN!!

4 comments:

Hiller Family said...

Your such a sport taking them all weekend. I think it's time you cash in your many favors!:) Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

Davis' said...

Thank you so much for taking my kids! It looks like they had a lot of fun. I think they already miss all of the attention. Give us a call if you and Steve ever need a break. Thanks again.

Kimberly said...

Oh, you and I are so much alike! I live for doing hair...Taylor always complains and says it "hurts too much," but when it's done she loves it and stares at herself in the mirror. AND, we have transformers galore at our house...Blake calls them "EE YO." What a fun aunt you are...makes me miss my niece and nephew!

Aly said...

My kids love it when they get good quality cousin time! You are such a cute Aunt, I bet they just love coming to your house!