Saturday, September 27, 2008

Our Home Tag!!

So I saw this tag and though it would be a lot of FUN. So here is the rules... Take pictures of your home and tell which room is your favorite!!


So here we go...


This is my master bedroom!!!



This is the girls room!!!



This is Braxton's room!!!



This is front room, dining room, kitchen and family room!!!

So my favorite room has to be my master bedroom, why I think it's because it's the room that I can relax in and catch up with my husband without little ears listening.

Now I want to see all of your homes.

Posted by Picasa


While I was taking picture I decided to take this picture of my front door. Cute Huh? Well my good friend Kimberly makes vinyl lettering and made a bunch of really cute door signs for me. I LOVE them!! THANKS Kimberly!!!

Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Hiller Family said...

Your house looks so cute like always. I love the vinyl lettering on the door, I need to call Kim so I can order some.

Raquel said...

I have never seen your upstairs before. Your house is very beautiful. You are quite the decorator! I love your bedroom!

Melinda said...

This tag is only fun for you because your house is always immaculate! I'll take the challenge to accept this tag, but I'll have to put it off for a few years until I get my house picture worthy!

You really do have such an inviting home. I love being there.

daveandvicky said...

Great pictures, your house always looks beautiful. Fun front door. Great idea.

Deanie said...

It is fun to see your home, thanks for the tour. Cute Halloween door decoration!

Aly said...

What a fun post! I love to see other peoples homes (especially when they decorate so beautifully), thanks for letting us take a peek:) Your home is GORGEOUS!!

Kat said...

You're a great decorater!! I could really use you help sometime. I love your master bedroom, I wish I could pick it up and put it in my house.

Unknown said...

I have house envy now! I love your bedroom...and all of your house!

Kimberly said...

What a cute house you have! In my next house you will have to help me decorate it! And, love the vinyl...cute, cute, cute!

Staceroo said...

You've definitely got a knack for decorating. It almost looked like those pictures came out of a catalog or something.

Heath and Brandie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heath and Brandie said...

I love your bedroom! It looks so cute! what a fun idea. I'm Sealing it for my blog.