So last Thursday I had my monthly recipe club and the theme was Game Day Snacks!!! After a crazy day I couldn't come up with anything to make so I ran to store and bought a 7 layer dip and chips. I am a CHEATER but what can I say!!!
Here is some really good idea and everything tasted really good.
Quick Pizza Bread sticks
Made by Melinda
1 pkg. refrigerated pizza dough
2 Tbsp. butter, melted
1/2 C. shredded Parmesan cheese
2 tsp. Italian seasoning
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
pizza sauce for dipping
Lightly grease a large baking sheet. Unroll pizza dough and spread dough into a 12x9 rectangle. Brush dough w/ butter. In a small bowl, combine cheese, seasoning and garlic powder. Sprinkle over dough. Using a sharp knife, cut dough crosswise into 12-1 inch strips. Then cut in half again to make 24 strips. Bake in a 425 oven for 10-13 minutes until golden brown.
Party Cheese Ball
by Andrea
1- 8 oz. cream cheese soften
1 C. Cheddar cheese
1 C. fiesta blend cheese
1 Tbsp. chopped green onion
1/2 small can diced green chile's
1 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
1/2 can chopped olives
1 cup chopped pecans
Beat cheese's together w/ electric blender. Add remaining ingredients except nuts and form into a ball. Cover and refrigerate an hour. remove and roll in nuts place on a platter, serve w/ crackers.
Corn Salsa
By Erin
1 can black eye peas- drained
1 can of corn
4 green onions
5 medium tomatoes- diced
1/2 bunch cilantro
1 pkg. good seasons Italian dressing
(made w/ vinegar, water & oil)
Make Italian dressing. Place all other ingredients in bowl. Stir in dressing & refrigerate. Serve w/ tortilla chips.
My Friend Brandi made french bread pizza it was AWESOME but I didn't get the recipe. I hope everyone will enjoy these as much as I did.

6 comments:
Thank you so much for posting those recipes! I was sad I couldn't make it. I appreciate that!
They look good, I will have to try a few. Thanks
Mmm...yummy!
A recipe group is such a good idea. Those look so good...I'll have to remember to make them for one of our many football parties!
Those all sound wonderful! I am all about the food, could care less to watch the sports:)
I am always up for a good recipe, thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment