So what do you do when you have a child with asthma who LOVES being outside?
Today Kennedy wanted to go to Braxton soccer practice, it's at the park!! But she has had asthma attacks the last few night. So I didn't want her to go. To say that she was MAD would be understatement. She just doesn't understand!! So after fighting with her for 10 minutes, I told her that we would do something even more FUN then playing at the park. At first she didn't think I could come up with something. But as soon as I said let make a treat. (she is like her mom in the treat department) She decided that we would make chocolate chip cookies.
And her finish cookies were GREAT!!




6 comments:
Mmmmmmmmmmm looks good; I will take a few of those!
Those look so yummy right now...my mouth is watering just looking at them! I can't decide which looks yummier, the dough or the cookies:) Maybe I should go make some (or maybe not...tomorrow is Wednesday, eeek)!
What a cute little baker you have there. Your such a good Mom to let her cook, ask Aly, I was not so good to let her do stuff like that when she was younger.
Parker LOOOOOOOVES making cookies! He's afraid to eat the dough, though...funny boy. I LOVE cookie dough!
What a fun mom you are!! She's such a cute little girl! This is something she'll remember forever.
Nice way to distract! My kids love helping me bake...the process always takes a lot longer, but is so much fun!
Post a Comment