As many of you know I totally enjoy doing little girls hair. Well I saw this cute do on a hair blog and loved it. Shelby thinks it looks good and it keeps her hair out of her face.
Kennedy I tried something a little different I braid the top half. She LOVES it and was VERY excited to show her friends at school.
I have blessed with girls that have great hair and hair that is so easy to do. And I am so glad that they are good sports!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
I can't wait until Girly's hair grows up a bit and gets a little thicker. Her baby fine hair makes things hard sometimes. Your girls are adorable!
I am totally going to try that! So, so cute! Your hair skills are impeccable...do you remember when we would practice french braiding our barbies hair? Looks like all that practice paid off!
So cute! I am going to try the weaving thing on Avery wish me luck.
You are so talented! And they really do have beautiful hair...that always helps!
Look at how talented you are! That looks awesome!
Super cute!!! I'm going to need your help when Ellady gets some more hair.
I love doing fun things like that with Annie's hair! Thanks for the new idea! They look adorable:)
Wow! very cool
That is sooooo. cute. I want to see that hair blog! Not that I have time. My kids get excited if I put it into a pony tail. Oh Well.
Awsome Job. It looks amazing!
Post a Comment