We have been trying for weeks to take the kids to a pumpkin patch. With Steve working weekend and dance, soccer, cheer, hip hop, activity days, cub scouts and homework during the week and me trying to work a little. We were having a hard time making it. I had come home from work on Wednesday to watch a friends two kids for an hour and when we drop them off Steve said let go RIGHT NOW!!! We grab the kids and head to the local pumpkin patch. We have never gone to this pumpkin patch, in the past we have had to buy our pumpkins from WalMart or Home Depot. This was so MUCH more fun!!! The kids ran all over looking and trying to pick the PERFECT one!!! Braxton was the first to find his, I found mine next, Steve got his by default. ( Kennedy change her mind) Shelby was next and last but not least Kennedy found her one. The kids liked that we had to cut them of the vine. We started to walking back and the owner came with a tractor and we got to ride back to pay. The kids had a BLAST and are counting down until they can crave them up!! Stay tune for the results!!!
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Pumpkin Patch!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
This is our second year going to a pumpkin patch, we love it! Looks like your people feel the same. I actually compared prices and it cost the same. Can't wait to see their master pieces completed..
Way fun. And what great weather. Can't wait to see the results. Love you guys!!!
Blogging about our pumpkin patch experience is next on my to-do list. Your patch looks similar to ours here. I love doing fun little activities with the kids like that. It's so simple, but the love it! I can't wait to see how they carve them. Oh, and I loved Braxton's skeleton shirt...too cute!
I love pumpkin patch pictures! Parker cries that he wants to go to one everytime we drive by...maybe it's time to give in. He'd love it!
Way to be impulsive! Those are the kind of fun memories that make having a family so much fun!
Post a Comment