My CUTE parents had there annual Halloween Party tonight.
We had some much fun. Here is your first look at the kids Halloween costumes. Shelby is a Dark Fairy, Braxton is Count Dooku and Kennedy is Bat Girl. This year all the kids picked there own costumes and they are very EXCITED about that.
After a great dinner. ( Thanks Mom and Dad) We played Bingo and won really nice prizes. Then all dad's went to hind all the goodies for the hunt!!! Here are pictures of the kids looking for candy. Every year my parents buy cute bags and flashlight and LOTS & LOTS of candy and other goodies and the kids go for a hunt in the backyard in the dark. It is SO MUCH FUN!!!!
This is what we ended up with...
The first picture is what we all won during the bingo game!!!
The next three picture is what we found during the BIG hunt!!! I told the kids that I don't think that we need to go Trick or Treating next Friday!!!
What could be better...
Good food, a fun game, a candy hunt and being around family!!! I don't think there is anything better!!!
Thanks Mom and Dad for a FUN family night!!!
The kids also wanted to thank Great Grandpa & Grandma Davis for the FUN Halloween gifts, we LOVED everything. The kids also got $$ from Great Grandpa & Grandma Rasmussen thanks we LOVE spending $$!!!




7 comments:
Cute costumes! I agree that they have too much candy already. No, I guess there's no such thing!
It was so much, mom and dad went crazy again. My kids LOVED it!!
Your kids did a great job picking out their costumes. They looked so cute! Kyler and Raegyn always have so much fun with them.
What a fun night! If I plan one do you think they'd all come? That's so nice to live close enough to do something like that. How fun!
What a great idea! Your mom and dad are so cute to do that and I love all of your kids' costumes!!
The kids all look so great decked out in their costumes! The holidays are so fun with all of the parties...I love it!
Looks like a good time was had by all. Cute kids and costumes.
Post a Comment