Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Halloween Craft!!!

So I went to my wards enrichment night on Tuesday and I have to say that I had a good time. We had a lesson on cutting hair, just how to trim. Then we got to decided to go to a bean cooking class or make these cute Halloween crafts. Well of course I picked the craft. My cute friend Casey was in charge and look at the cute things that she found for us to make.
So Thank You Casey I love my mummy and pumpkin!!!

8 comments:

Raquel said...

So cute! I actually saw them somewhere and I've been thinking about making one. We'll see if I ever get around to it.

Hiller Family said...

Love Them! Can't wait for you to make me one. (hint, hint.)

Aly said...

Those are really cute!

Kat said...

LOVE IT!!! I think you should post how to make them,

Unknown said...

Those are super cute. I'm sure you love Halloween decorations since your Bday is the day after! (Right?)

Kimberly said...

I love it!

Deanie said...

Cute stuff, what are they made of? Not fair to show and not tell!

Darcie said...

Robyn,

You are right I do LOVE Halloween! Having my birthday the next day is AWESOME!!! That is funny that after all these years you remember my birthday!! I guess it helps that your sister's birthday is the day before!! What fun times we had when we were little!!:)