Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Going Private!!!

We have decided for the safety of our family to make our blog private.
Please send me your email address so that you can still see the going on of our family. I will leave it up for 2 weeks...

11 comments:

Heath and Brandie said...

cornokra@yahoo.com

I hate to hear that about Kennedy!

Hiller Family said...

hillerplumbing@gmail.com

Jewels said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jewels said...

Hey Darcie, I don't blame you for going private. Please remember to keep me on your list. By the way, I've heard of other people going private. I've been thinking about it lately. How do you go about going "private"? Let me know. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Hey - great idea - especially since pychos are out there - you know what and who I mean! :) - Sorry for all the drama - Keep me in mind to add to your "list". Melissa

daveandvicky said...

vdavis2136@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

robyngadd@gmail.com

I've thought lots about going private, too. Probably sometime...we'll see!

Kat said...

bigbaby4@gmail.com

Kimberly said...

starpansie2004@yahoo.com

Also, Happy Birthday today!!!

Diane said...

You have my email address I hope! Keep me on your list!

Davis' said...

chad@dcpm.us