Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween FUN!!!

What a fun day!!! The kids love getting all dressed up!! As I have said before Shelby is a dark fairy, Braxton is Count Dooku from Star Wars and Kennedy is Bat girl.

We love all the kids around us, this is some of the fun pictures that I got as they were waiting for us parents to get ready to go trick or treating!!

Steve is nice enough to let me stay home to pass out candy, I love that part of Halloween. I must get that from my mom. This year it was such nice weather and it was nice not to have to cover there costumes up with coats, hats and ten pounds of clothing. The kids had a blast running around the neighborhood and I loved all the little kids that came to the door. Braxton didn't go for very long before wanting to come home. Which was fine he hit the shower and then watching T.V with me. As for the girls, Kennedy went a lot longer then I though she would as for Shelby she would have LOVED to go all night.

I forgot to take picture of the family carving pumpkins but here is the finish product. I think the kids did a GREAT job. The kids draw what they want and Steve carves it out. I did the spider web and Steve did the U. It was a lot of FUN and all this makes Halloween my favorite holiday!!!!



On a side note: I want to wish my BFF growing up Kimberly a Happy Birthday!! Growing up I was luck enough to have my best friend have her birthday so close to mine. We had a lot of fun telling people that she was the TRICK and I was the treat!! We had a lot of our birthday parties to together and I love each one of them. Kimberly thanks for always being a good friend to me.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIMBERLY!!!!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Diane said...

Sounds like your kids had a great Halloween. Cute post!

By the way, I am posting this comment on your birthday. Hope you're having a great one! Say hi to everyone for us. Love ya! Happy Birthday!!!!

Hiller Family said...

Looks like you guys had alot of fun. My kids both finished trick or treating by eight. They were so tired they fell asleep by 8:30, funny kids. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Raquel said...

Glad you enjoyed your Halloween! And Happy Birthday, hope you had a great day!

Aly said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Your kids (and your pumpkins) look so awesome!

You have my email so make sure to send me an invite so that I can keep reading your cute blog!!!

Kimberly said...

Your kids look so cute!

Seriously! I have never forgotten our birthdays! We really had the best parties and always celebrated together! People thought we looked like sisters and, at times, we thought we really were sisters! You were always like a sister to me in so many ways. Thank you for remembering me on my birthday! I love you and really treasure our friendship! I hope you bday was great too...love ya!

Staceroo said...

Halloween is so, so fun. Your kids do a great job getting all decked out and carving the pumpkins.

Happy Belated Birthday!

Oh, and I think you have my e-mail, but it's casogwin@earthlink.net

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Birthday! It's so funny how we'll always remember yours and Kimberly's birthdays together. Your spider web pumpkin was really cool, and your kids (as always) are super cute!

Heath and Brandie said...

I love those costumes how fun!

Deanie said...

Looks like the kids had a great time. I'm glad the weather was good, it does make such a difference. Happy belated birthday, hope you did something fun.