Thursday, November 6, 2008

Parent Teacher Conference!!!

The last two days we have had Parent Teacher Conference with the kids teachers. I think it is funny how the kids get all nervous when you tell them you are going to see their teachers. I asked each kid what they thought their teachers would say. Shelby said " I don't know". Braxton was "Well I think I am a good student" and Kennedy said " Oh course my teacher will say that I am GREAT". What a bunch of goofy kids.
Teacher
I am glad to say that the kids are all doing well. It was nice to hear that your kids are well behaved and really try to work hard.
We also received reports card and the kids really did their BEST!! Each at a different level but doing their personal BEST!!!
Backpack
Here is to a GREAT school year!!!

5 comments:

Hiller Family said...

Good Job Guys! Carsten got his report card also which he did EXCELLENT on. I can't believe how big our kids are getting.

Diane said...

Glad to hear the kids are doing so well. Isn't it amazing how happy you feel when your kids are doing well?! That never changes!

Aly said...

It is always fun to hear from OTHER people that our kids are wonderful! Your kids are so cute:)

Heath and Brandie said...

I love the fun graphic. Your blog is so fun.

Kimberly said...

It's always fun to see and hear how your kids are doing through the eyes of someone else! I can only imagine how much your kids' teachers love and adore them!