Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A little early, but oh well!!!

So as you can tell I have made my blog private a little sooner then I said but I think I got every one's email address and decided that there was no time like, now!!! I am have been shocked from the amount of phone calls and emails that I have been getting about this whole thing. I am not going to go into details about why I have decided to go private but I do feel like it is the right thing to do. I was going to watch the special on KSL last night about blog, but with the whole time change I was fast a sleep before the news came on. But I did watch it on KSL.com and found it very interesting and SCARY!! Here is I am hoping that no one minds the extra step that it takes to get to us. Thanks for all the support.



(If you want to watch the clip about blog safety, just hit the title to this post and it should take you right to it.)

No comments: