So I was lucky enough to be able to go see Twilight on Friday. Steve was home and my friend Brandy's husband was also home so after she picked up her kids from school we made it to the 4:15pm showing. It was CRAZY!!! As we found a seat we were glad that we came early it was BUSY!! So here is my though about the movie. I really liked it, I love how the movie was very close to the book. I hate when you know what should happen and then they change it. I was not sure about the cast as I have been watching the trailers, but I now think the whole thing works. I am hoping that they make the next one fast. I think I will be re-reading the books. This time I think Shelby and I will be reading them together, she really wants to read the book and see the movie so I told her that we could read it and then maybe rent it when it comes out on DVD. What do you think do you think that it would be okay for a 10 year old to read?? I am VERY glad that Steve was home so I could go see the movie early and it was a NICE night out without KIDS. Thanks Brandy for going with me!!

1 comment:
I liked tthe movie too. I went to the first Midnight showing with a ton of girls from my neighborhood and Justin came with me. There were only about 5 guys in the entire theatre. I wish it was 5 hours longer so they could have develop the Edward/Bella relationship better, but over all good movie.
Post a Comment