skip to main |
skip to sidebar
GO utes!!! Go utes!!! GO utes!!!
This morning I was telling Steve that I wished we had a U of U flag and so he went outside found the RED Christmas light and put this up on the fence. What a Funny husband I have. We are Utah fans. While all of us but Braxton he likes BYU. He has been brain washed by our friends the Robinson, I think next year he will have to go to their house to watch the game. We tried to bet the Robinson girl's on Friday that if Utah won they would all wear RED U shirt on Monday to school but they would not go for it. DANG!!!
GO UTES!!! GO UTES!!!
48 to 24!!!
7 comments:
Great game!!! Love the lights!
Tell your sis she needs to invite me to her blog, I can't get in....
Oh my heck, I am so mad at google reader! I don't know why but I guess when you went private, something happened and it hasn't been telling me when you update! I will be fixing that real quick!
I saw Twilight and I didn't love it. It actually made me laugh when it wasn't supposed to be funny. I didn't think making a movie was a good idea from the beginning. I like how I imagined it better.
Your girl's hair and boots are so cute! Can't wait to see you guys! I will be there on the 17th and Chase the 21st. Yay!
I love the lights! Tell Stevie that he needs to do that on the roof for Christmas!
Love the make shift U lights:) Too funny!
I haven't read the books, but it has been pretty funny to hear everyones very different opinions on the movie! How nice that you were able to have a night out!
What a cute idea! I can't believe you saw the movie before me. I will probably be the last one in Utah the rate I am going.
Man... We will 'help' you with a flag next year. I think I can find a BYU flag somewhere...
Post a Comment