New boots!!!
So my mom wanted to buy all the kids new boots for the fall. We meet Grandma at Famous Footwear. Kennedy found these GREAT brown boots and she LOVES them. She couldn't wait to find a great outfit so make sure all her friends could see these CUTE boots.
Shelby found these VERY cute black boots. She also wanted to find a outfit that would show off her new boots.
Braxton was not so lucky famous footwear had nothing for boys and so we went next door to Kohl's to see if they had anything, but NO luck!!! We will have to keep looking.
Thanks Grandma for the great boots, we love them and will wear them a lot!!!


3 comments:
Super Cute! We went with mom and dad tonight. Avery almost got Kennedy's boots also. But both of my kids were in dyer need of snow boots, isn't grandma the BEST!
Those boots are so cute! What a sweet Grandma to get boots for everyone:)
I had that problem last year...I found TONS of cute girl boots, but couldn't ever find any for Parker. This year I finally found him some. Your girls' boots really are cute...I would wear them!
Post a Comment